Tuesday 20 July 2010

SON















The tag was cut from the tags, bags, boxes & more cricut
Cartridge at 6" , the letters was cut on dark green card I got from the papermill shop, I used Jasmine cart again and cut them at 3" ,added a little bit of sparkle to the background and the lettering with Stickles in Patina, the edge of the tag was done with Versa color in Green. It was mounted on some yellow and orange stripey card and to finish it off I added brown bubble letters.I nearly forgot to mension the ribbon I used for the tag,they are all the off cuts I save when making cards (I went a little bit made with them). The ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart

Heart

Another valentines card

Another valentines card

wedding card

wedding card

Another wedding card made with my cricut

Another wedding card made with my cricut