Wednesday 26 March 2014

Mothers day cards

                        I've been busy this week making Mothers day cards this week                                     Here are a few pictures of them



The card was made from a Debbie Moore, Vintage Birds CD. I used the Decoupage element and printed off the backing paper to match.. The paper flowers where cut from Flower Shoppe at 3 1/2 ''.
 
 



This is another one done from the Debbie Moore's Vintage Birds CD and so is the box it comes in.      I just love the muted colours on this card, it goes well with the splash of colours of the flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart

Heart

Another valentines card

Another valentines card

wedding card

wedding card

Another wedding card made with my cricut

Another wedding card made with my cricut