Tuesday 25 February 2014

MY FIRST MDF PROJECT

                 Well this my first attempt at decorating some MDF I  brought some time ago.



I started off with a plain butterfly. I was looking for some MDF primer I brought ages ago but couldn't find it so the next best thing I have got was my trusted Ink pots,
the inks I used was ColorBox Chalk in Warm Red for the middle and ColorBox Chalk Dark Peony for the outside of the butterfly.
 


Next I used my new stamp from Heartfelt Creations (Flora Granda ) and stamped it of the page, to finish of I sprayed Mister Huey's colour mist in Shine and added some Dovecraft glitter glue in Crystal,  added some copper wire to hang it up with and a little bit of ribbon. Let me know what you think of my first attempt.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart

Heart

Another valentines card

Another valentines card

wedding card

wedding card

Another wedding card made with my cricut

Another wedding card made with my cricut