Sunday 6 March 2011

Cricutolics Challenge - Frames



This is my card I made for Cricutolics, the challenge was to make a card using frames.
The frame was cut from Home Accents at 5 1/2'' and I used bright Yellow ink from Ink it up and Mustard from Papermania to edge the frame.
The Butterfly was cut from the Sentiments cart and cut at 2'' and layered them up. I finished off by cutting the letters out from the Storybook cartridge and was cut at 1 1/2''.
Inside the card I was going to use these to layer the frame with but decided to use the for the inside of the card.

1 comment:

  1. Lesley what a lovley card,the inside looks fab aswell,.

    ReplyDelete

Heart

Heart

Another valentines card

Another valentines card

wedding card

wedding card

Another wedding card made with my cricut

Another wedding card made with my cricut