Sunday 9 January 2011

Rugby cards



These cards were made for the Rugby Club my son goes to , They are trying to rise some money for the kids can go to Italy to play Rugby in 2012. I made 15 in total.




The black and yellow one is the club colours, the rugby ball was cut from Sports Mania, by



a very loveley lady off a forum I go to.















The second card was cut from Wrap it up Cricut cartridge and was cut at 4 1/2'' , the backing paper was from QVC, not sure on the make, I finished off the card by adding a brown edging around the card in ColorBox Chalk Chestnut Brown.
The Third card was also made from the Wrap it up cart. I had a Stamp making kit which I could cut using my Cricut. I cut out thr Rugby ball at 2 1/2'' and stamped it in Vivid Tuscan Tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart

Heart

Another valentines card

Another valentines card

wedding card

wedding card

Another wedding card made with my cricut

Another wedding card made with my cricut