Sunday 17 October 2010

Hubbys Anniversary card




Yesterday my husband and my son went shopping, when they came back my son ran straight up the stairs sneaking something behind his back. I kept on going on and on wanting to know what it was and in the end my husband said ok it's your wedding anniversary card. Well after that I felt rather bad for asking as it was supposed to be a secret. I had total forgotten. So today I made him a special card.
The hearts where cut from the love struck cart at 2 1/2'' and the ribbon was from Ribbon Oasis, Im not sure where the backing papers are from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart

Heart

Another valentines card

Another valentines card

wedding card

wedding card

Another wedding card made with my cricut

Another wedding card made with my cricut