Saturday 30 October 2010

Halloween Gift Bags


Well as you can see I have been very busy over the past 2 days. My son's Rugby Club is having a Halloween Bonfire on Sunday, and to raise some funds for a Rugby trip to Italy in 2012, we are having some stores selling cakes ect and I thought I would make these.


The Cartridge's I used where Storybook, Paper doll dress up and Tags, bags, boxes and more and Winnie the Poo and friends.
The boxes where cut at 7'' using the popcorn cut from the bags, tags,boxes and more cart. Different shades of Orange card was used.

I used the paper dolls cart to cut the spider and web at 4'', the ghost at 4'', the cat at 4'' and the tree was cut at 4''.
The pumpkins were cut at 2 1/2'' using the Winnie the Poo cart.

All the shading was done with inks in the colours.
Colour box Amber Clay
Vivid in Taupe
Ink it up in Silver, Black and Brown.


The gift bags where filled with chocolate, sweets and scary toys.

I managed to make 32 before I ran out of Orange card.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart

Heart

Another valentines card

Another valentines card

wedding card

wedding card

Another wedding card made with my cricut

Another wedding card made with my cricut