Saturday, 3 July 2010

Ric Rac Challenge

Ric Rac Challenge
This is my very first Challenge,
We had to use the Ric Rac from the Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cart
I used one of my Tags I made a while ago
The Tag was cut at 4 1/2’’ from the Very Merry Tags cart,
The Flower was cut at 3’’ and the cart I used was Walk in the Garden.
I used some ribbon I purchased from Ribbon Oasis and the I Inked the sides with
Tim Holtz Walnut Stain.
The Ric Rac was cut at 1’’ and I finished it off with Liquid Pearls in White Opal

3 comments:

  1. great card leslie well dine in your first challenge card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lesley, thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete

Heart

Heart

Another valentines card

Another valentines card

wedding card

wedding card

Another wedding card made with my cricut

Another wedding card made with my cricut